David Mihalič - swimming
Name: David Mihalič
Age: 18 years
- Youth national record 200m mixed 2:04,29 in 50m pool.
- Youth national record 400m mixed 4:26,47 in 50m pool.
- Cadet national record 400m mixed 4:31,25 in 50m pool.
- Cadet national record 400m mixed 4:25,66 in 25m pool.
- 3rd place in mixed relay at OFEM
- 5th place in 400m mixed at OFEM
- 8th place in 200m mixed at MEP
- Youth national record in medley relay 4x100 3:49,35
- Youth national record in freestyle relay 4x200 7:35,97
How long are you training? What sports? Tell us your sport history..
I am training from the first grade of elementary school when I went to the swimming course. Because I liked it, I started training at the team Olimpija Ljubljana and still doing it today. This is my 11th year.
How much do you train?
9 times per week + competition over the weekend.
9 times per week is a lot. What supplements do you use and how?
During workouts, I drink EFS drink, which helps me to get back all the nutrients my body uses during it. After the workout, I take Ultragen, which provides optimal recovery. I also take MultiV. Better prevent than cure;)
What's your biggest goal?